Lani's Antiques & Collectibles is celebrating its 14th year in business -- most of which has been in this very South Tampa location!!
3403 South MacDill Avenue, Tampa, FL 33629
HOURS: Thursday and Friday, 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday, 11 am to 3 pm (sometimes till 5 pm)
Phone: 813-789-3612 - Email:
OUR SPECIALTIES INCLUDE
- Lots of Vintage and Costume Jewelry
- Furniture -- Chests, Washstands
- Rockers, Chairs, Tables, Mirrors
- Antique and Vintage Books
- Pressed Glass, Crystal, Hand Painted China
- Unique Collectibles
- Art -- Vintage Oil Paintings, Watercolors, Prints
- Antique Photographs and Old Cameras
- Antique and Vintage Clothing
- Coca Cola Collectibles and Advertising Memorabilia
- Florida Souvenirs, Post Cards
- Quilts, Linens, Doilies, and... Buttons - Lots of Buttons!
If you see something you like on our website and want to see more images, just let us know. We will describe objects as completely as we can, to help you make your purchase. These objects can also be seen in our "real" store, and it is much better to examine an object "in person." And visiting our shop is enjoyable and FUN!!
We are a "Mom and Pop" business, and now and then we may have to vary our hours. If our "stuff" is out in front and our OPEN sign is lit, we are there. However, mostly we do try to keep regular hours.
On our website, we have a few choice items with the convenience of online shopping, however mostly people come to our shop to see all of what we have. If you decide to have an item shipped, we will gladly advise you of what shipping costs will be before your purchase.